Adami Food & Sample Of Recipe
METHOD OF COOKING ADAMI MEAT BERIANI PASTE
1) 1 packet ADAMI MEAT BERIANI PASTE 200gm.
2) 1 chicken appox 2kg cut into bite size and fry.
3) 1 litre of water, 100gm of cooking oil, 1 red carrot and 2 tomatoes cut into pieces.
Vegetables oil, spices, herbs, onions, tomato puree, coconut sugar, rasins, cashew nuts, salt and flavour.
1) Heat the oil in a pan, add in chicken, red carrot, water and ADAMI MEAT BERIANI PASTE.
2) Cook for 30 mins, add in the tomatoes and cook until the gravy thicken. (for beef or mutton the meats have to boil with the water until tender before cooking.)
3) Serving with rice for 12 persons.